Business Ethics paperPlace Your Order Now
How Does Our System Work?
It will take just three steps and two minutes to place your order
Submit your Question
Fill in the order form with all your instructions. Click submit then complete payment for your order.
Best Writer Assigned
We review your order's requirements to determine the most suited writer for it. We then assign it.
Calculate the price of your order
Business Ethics Assignment
Business Ethics Review Questions
- Kant articulates that lying is at all times ethically wrong because lying is under no circumstances right. He says that Lying corrupts the honest aptitude of human, averts others from acting reasonably or freely and it demoralizes the dignity of others.
- According to the consequentialist lying is bad because it generally causes harm or puts people in danger. Lying is also morally wrong because it reduces or diminishes humanity’s overall respect for the truth.
- A strong shareholder wealth maximization principle will encourage the monopolist's supervisors to lower manufacture or the production, to increase the prices, and then to lower the employment. The weaker shareholder wealth maximization principle predominance could reasonably but not essential to increase the state wealth in a country with a highly concentrated industry.
- Employment at will can be defined as a situation where a worker or an employee can be dismissed at any time short of any reason, justification, or warning. It can also mean that an employee can resign from work at any period for any cause. Managers, for instance, can adjust the terms of engagement such as salaries, benefit policies, or waged time off short of notice or consequence.
- Employment at will from a moral perspective of Consequentialists Is that it is sometimes right to terminate an employee especially when their termination will bring positive impacts to the firm. However looking at the issue from a Deontologists perspective is that terminating an employee at the employer's will is wrong because it will adversely affect the employee both emotionally and financially..................GET A PLAGIARISM FREE COPY